July 20, 2018

Today we were awoken around 6:45 except I slept in until 7:30 nobody woke me up so I was forced to eat breakfast when I didn't want to and make a lunch when we've had it for 2 weeks. We traveled to Inchelium, took a bathroom break, and parked outside the tavern to meet with the environmental people. They took us on a tour to areas where they cleaned it out, after lunch today I learned to see how many boards a tree has and the tools of forestry for me that probably was the best part of the day. After that, I was just super tired and having the pressure of finishing these blogs was irritating, I say today wasn't all that bad there were good parts of the day, but I personally feel like today was the worst mentally, but the night ended good with smore's.

Comments

Popular Posts